This is possibly one of our favorite stories on how a winner entered our contest: Tyler entered because his friend told him to! We are curious to hear how the friend is doing with Tyler’s great news.
Here at Platinum, we like to see students like Tyler, who value education as much as we do. By his early-to-mid 20s, Tyler accomplished many of his educational goals: 2 bachelor’s degrees, a master’s, a law degree, and he just took his bar exam–he’s Platinum’s new prodigy! We cannot describe how proud we are that Tyler is our newest winner of college money.
Tyler’s Hobbies & Interests:
- Visited 48/50 states (we find this fact very unique as well due to Tyler’s young age and educational commitments, hopefully he finds time in his schedule to sleep too!)
- Favorite state to Visit: Virginia
- Loves Virginia’s mountains, beaches, and fields
- Professional Sports
- Attended Ohio Wesleyan University – double major in History, Government & Politics
- Graduated from University of Akron, School of Law – JD/MBA (joint degree program)
- Selected University of Akron for the unique joint degree program offered
- Just took the bar exam
- Most interested in practicing corporate law
Congratulations on all of your accomplishments once again! Please keep in touch and update us as you achieve your future milestones.
Quarter 4 of PHMC Wants to Send you to College: $20,000 sweepstakes has started. Students can enter below or at phmc.com/win for their chance to be the next winner!