What does it take to purchase a home? Good credit ✅. Steady income ✅. Low debt-to-income ratios ✅. Job history ✅. Oh yeah, and money in the bank…🚫 The average sales price of homes in the state of Nevada is $277,900, so that means home buyers will have to come up with the following down payment amounts to purchase a home at the average sales price:
If you’re one of the many Americans that meet all the requirements to purchase a home but fall short on the funds for a down payment, you’re not alone. That’s where down payment assistance programs come in! The Nevada Housing Division provides its residents with bonus money for a down payment with the Home is Possible program. It is designed to help low and middle class Americans into homes, and better yet, you don’t have to be a first time home buyer.
“From the first time our lender mentioned Home Is Possible until we closed on the house, it was only three weeks. We got over $7,000 from the program. We wouldn’t have been able to purchase when we did without the program, plain and simple. What a relief.” – Courtney S., Home is Possible recipient of $7,000
Check to see if you qualify below 👇:
Nevada’s Home is Possible Program
- Your income is below $98,500
- The home is priced below $400,000
- Your credit score is 640+
- The home purchased is your primary residence
- Complete the required buyer education course
- Get up to 5% of the loan value in bonus money
- Usable for down payment and closing costs
- Forgivable after 3 years (if your stay in your home)
- Attractive 30-year interest rate
- No first-time home buyer requirement
- Financing available for manufactured homes
- State-wide program
Platinum Home Mortgage is an approved lender to accept Home is Possible bonus money as a down payment for your first or next home, and WE’RE LOCAL!
Find our contact information below, and stop by or give us a call to learn more at no obligation to you.