In honor of Veteran’s Day, Platinum Home Mortgage wanted to recognize and thank an employee’s family who served our country. Please help us thank, our very own, Estela Flores‘s son and daughter for fighting for our freedom!
- Unites States Marine Corps
- Recruited right out of high school, served from 1997 to 2012
- First one of Flores family to join the military
- 3 tours in Iraq
- Children participate in a Young Marine’s Program, for ages 8 to 18
- Fond memory: “In 2008, when he came back from Iraq, the Marine Corps hosted a Welcome Home ceremony. I remember Eduardo holding his second born son, Sal. Sal was born while Eduardo was deployed to Iraq.”
- United States Navy
- Served from 2003 to 2008
- Looks up to her brother
- Served 18 months in Guantanamo Bay, Cuba
- Husband, Jay, also served in the United States Army
- Recently moved to Florida with husband and two sons
- Looking to purchase first home soon with VA loan program
Comment below to thank Eduardo and Leticia for their service!